Melted Snowmen S’mores
Children love being in the kitchen! This simple recipe allows them to take control and get creative, truly being able to make this treat their own. Since many of us will be staying home this holiday season, this activity is perfect to do during a cozy night in, perhaps as you watch your favorite Christmas movies. Let’s learn how to make it!
What You’ll Need:
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Orange sprinkles
- Rolo candies
- Place a marshmallow on top of a chocolate graham cracker.
- Pop it into the microwave for ten seconds.
- Carefully place a second graham cracker on top of your melted marshmallow.
- Add on chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth and a sprinkle for the nose.
- Place a Rolo candy on top of the second cracker to act as the hat.
Volia! Just like that, you’ve got an ooey, gooey, delicious snowy snack!
For more information on how to make this yummy winter treat, click here.