Preparing for a Safe Environment to Learn & Grow
As we navigate the evolving realities of COVID-19 and the operating of our programs, we are looking ahead to what the future may look like for us. Our school administrators and staff are working tirelessly to be ready for whatever comes next, but we will continue to update and change based on the direction provided by the Office of Child Development and Early Learning, CDC and federal, state and local government. Amenities and programs will depend on their guidance.
Our Enhanced Standards
Updates specifically for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Heightened levels of cleaning and sanitation systems .
- Limited capacity in each group – our classrooms will provide low student to teacher ratios and more opportunities for individualized instruction
- Activities created to increase distancing and minimize sharing of supplies.
- Scheduled healthy hand washing for students and staff throughout the day.
- Increased time outside and in the shade.
- Increased staff protective measures and training.
- Educating and enforcing for a safe environment.
- Masks are encouraged for children when social distancing is not possible.